torsdag 20 juni 2019





Hello Hello, left hand is operated and headed for a new life. Meanwhile, I share with you future plans: December 2019 is the anniversary exhibition with VMT (Västsvenska textil och mönsterkonstnärer) in Rydal, more info coming! I will be involved with parts of my work "Change in silence". In March 2020, there is an exhibition in Kungsbacka Kunsthall that applies, info about vernissage also coming, just hang in there!! In addition to this, I try to work out projects in my new studio in Surte with only one hand.

And, in addition to this, I have lots of other projects going on, wait and see,
See you soon

Hallå Hallå, vänster hand är opererad och på väg mot ett ny liv. Under tiden delar jag med mig av framtida planer: December 2019 är det jubileumsutställning med VMT i Rydal, mer  info kommer! Jag kommer vara med med delar ur mitt arbete "Förändring i tystnad".
I Mars 2020 är det utställning i Kungsbacka konsthall som gäller, info om vernissage kommer, håll ut!! Utöver detta bedriver mina projekt vidare i min nya studio i Surte, med en hand.

Och utöver detta har jag massor av andra projekt på G, så vänta å se,
HÖRES

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar